Jun 5, 2010

10.5 Month Update!

Well, yesterday was an exciting day! After a few days of thumb sucking (new) and extra clingy-ness, mama finally saw another tooth popping through! Yay. So that makes 5. and I think number 6 (and more!) are on their way. Looks like her 1 year molars might be starting up as well. Might be a loooong couple of months!

For awhile now, I've been wondering if C really knew the baby sign for "more". Yesterday a friend confirmed it- she also thought she was signing it! The sign is similar to clapping, so i had been thinking she was sort of clapping for herself. But, she just watched Baby Signing Time again(i let her watch it during those clingy teething days!!) and then the next day she was doing it! I realized that she only does this type of clapping or whatever when she is eating, so it is definitely a sign! yay! I'll try to capture it on video.

She's also putting more and more effort into talking! It's so cute. Sometimes she imitates us really well.Me: "C, say, 'book!'"
C: "Boo!!"

Other times, it goes more like this.
Me: "C, say, 'Ball'!"
C: "djo!"

(which reminds me of the Friends Episode, "The One Where Joey Speaks French" )
She also does this little gremlin type voice when she's excited. It's super cute, but also kind of weird. :)
Finally, she's also started cruising a bit. Mostly, it's only a step or two. But, she is definitely much less timid at her play table lately! And she climbs on more objects than me and B. Yesterday, she pulled up on her baby gate (AKA my sanity saver!)

Is she not the cutest thing EVER? I know, I know, she is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment