Feb 1, 2010

Super-Mom


So C is doing really well with eating solid food. It's been really fun introducing new foods to her each week. So far she's had peas, carrots, apples, avacado and cereals. I want to save money, and feel good about taking advantage of my time at home with her, so I'm making baby food.

And for some reason, making babyfood makes me feel like Super Mom. I have no idea why. But, last night I was cranking out batches of food and I felt so empowered.

For what it's worth, I don't make the peas (ew! Though she LOVES them!), so I don't have anything against jarred food. But this was my supermom moment, last night.

This post from MckMama was what got me thinking about my SuperMom moment, and I couldn't come up with one when she wrote it.. but now I have it!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, lady! (Can you come make Sayer's food? He's NOT a fan).

    Why don't you make the peas? Super easy, those are! (Not to mention, it'll be mere weeks before she ends up just chowing on those on her own).

    ReplyDelete