Dec 4, 2009

Just a tip...

I've been so tired lately. Too tired to remember cute stories to post on the blog. Too tired to post a wordless wednesday picture even! All because C hasn't been napping well. Baby "bootcamp" fixed her night sleep fairly easily, but her naps were still terrible. I've read several books and still felt like maybe i was doomed.

Enter my friend Susanne's blog!

thank you thank you thank you Susanne! She wrote a blog on working on stopping the swaddle. If you can believe it, all the books i've read go on and on about how swaddling is a wonderful thing (it is!) but NO tips on how to stop! So after going back and forth with her a bit, I'm now sitting here wondering if i need to wake the child up! She's taking her first nap that is longer than 50 minutes in over a month!! I'm in shock.

(In fact, I went and checked on her and made sure she was still breathing!!)


So check it out. She covers LOTS of great topics, not just sleep issues. I'm so thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment