May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

We celebrated Mother's Day a day early, and it was a great day!! B and C and I ran in a road race together (I pushed C in the stroller, we didn't make here crawl!). It was a 5 mile race. We had a lot of fun running together, hopefully I can add some pictures soon! I surprised myself and ran about a 940 mile. That's about the same time i cranked out when i ran my first 5k, way back just before I got pregnant with C. I'm really pleased with my time, but the rest of this week has been tough on me for runs! I picked up some insoles for my shoes... We will see if that helps! I gotta crank out two more long runs before the 1/2 marathon which is just over 2 weeks away. No more about that. I might break out in hives.
Weight loss wise things are still going really well, yay! I'm glad that im feeling like it's really do-able. I'm still getting plenty of "treats" AND I'm losing weight! Of course, I'm not sure things will still be as great when i stop breastfeeding (I get like 10 extra points on weight watchers while I'm nursing!) but I'll cross that bridge when i get there! (kinda the way i fee about the sagamore these days... When will that construction be done again??)

Anywho, the rest of my first mother's day was nice and relaxing, we just hung around the house and then went out to get Chinese... Mmmm. :) On actual Mother's day I went in to Boston with C and met my mom. We walked a lot and had a good time. C seemed to have a lot of fun too. :) what more can I mom ask for?

Promise to post pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment